This just in!!
Tyler is actually saying cheese in this picture. Now when I am going to take a picture of him he automatically smiles and says cheeeeese! Its SOO stinkin' cute!
Tyler started blowing kisses three days ago! I only showed him a few times and he started copying me. He's too smart I tell ya!I took these pictures yesterday on the way to Sharons in the morning. Tyler loves hats now. He is constantly truckin' around the house with a ball hat on his head, whether its Eds, Brads, Gregs or his own! Its too cute for words! I'll try to get a picture of it today!
He looks so sleepy! I love his little eyes when he is tired, its like they are full of excitement but too tired to do anything! Everytime I look at him my heart melts!! He's even cuter than I figured he would be!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home