Playing Outside on Sunday
Before bed on Sunday night Tyler the "doctor" was shopping around the house. I think he's finally learning the whole concept of a shopping cart. I'm quite suprised he doesn't know it already tho LOL. Sharon had these scrubs for Jeff when he was a baby, they are SUPER cute on Tyler. Maybe he will be a doctor someday.. or a nurse like his Aunt Marley maybe?? We'll see!! These are just some random shots of Tyler playing outside and helping Daddy build his picnic table! Hope you enjoy them as much as we do!!








2 Comments:
Oh Tyler you are sooo cute!! My goodness!! I think Colton has the same car as you in the 2nd and 3rd photos. He loves it!
Hi. It's me, Shery, from W2W. I am trying to visit more Blogs as I feel like I can get to know people better from their Blogs than I can in the forums. People just seem to get lost there.
Tyler is so cute in the scrubs...and outside helping Dad. I loved looking at the newborn pictures too. Maybe I should do a looking back post of my three.
Come visit my Blog!
Sherri(Shery)
Post a Comment
<< Home