Hey Guys!

April 11, 2006

New Walmart Pictures for Tyler's 1st Birthday

We decided that for Tyler's first birthday it was time to get some family shots done professionally. Here is what we got, and I love them to pieces! Thanks Kim and Wendy @ Walmart, you girls RAWK at making my little man smile!!!!







3 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger PD said...

Oh Mel...you guys are so adoralbe. Beautiful Family. So jealous that you got an updated family photo.lol we tried with the kids and well let's just way I wish I had some rope to keep em STILL!

Awseome TFS!

 
At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Mel...these pics are so cute...you look beautiful, and tyler is just the cutest child of life, i love the one of you and Jeff and Ty waist up, its perfect...and Tyler is so photogenetic!! you look very happy..i hope everything is going well for you and your family...i'll talk to you on msn soon! *hugz*
Erin Black xo

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Those are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them! He's so cute! You look great!! I love your hair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home