
Finally up and running! Sorry about the delay, we got my computer plugged in lastnight. I didn't have time to color correct or crop any of these photos, so here they are as I shot them. These pictures were taken from this weekend, and the further you scroll down you'll see Tyler's birthday pictures.We went for a long walk on Saturday to this tree that broke during the windy storm we had a week ago. I thought it was so amazing because it broke from the middle, rather than the bottom. It didn't up-root.
This is just another tree by our house that is HUGE. I love how it just stands alone in the field. You drive by it (almost under it) everytime you come into our neighbourhood. I think I have more of an appreciation these days because a good friend of mine is a forester. When I see a pretty tree I need to take a picture. Jeff and Tyler are standing under it, if you didn't notice. That just gets to show you how BIG it acutally is.
These are photos of our new house, and yard. I took Ty out on Saturday to go exploring. He ate rocks, twigs and leaves. He had a bawl! There is a cute little path behind our house, as seen in this picture, and I am very exited to explore it sometime soon. I didn't wanna take Tyler too far in the woods, because I wasn't sure what was back there. We walked in a few feet and he enjoyed the trees and old leaves.
Knock , Knock, Knock.. anyone home? Tyler now knows how to knock on doors to see if anyone is actually in the room. He is soo cute these days, he really does learn something new every single day.
This is our front door, *ahem* I have a front door people!!!!!!


These shots were all taken on the front porch. Its very small, but Tyler loves it! He loves leaning on the rail and looking at the sky. In the picture where he is pointing he is actually saying "teet teet" and pointing at a bird.
Here he is trying to give me a heart attack already. Our deck is like a slab, its not very high up off of the grass, and Ty LOVES climbing up on it and then sliding off of it. I think its time to get him one of those fisher price slides, so that he doesn't end up banging his head on the ground or deck!


Our BIG tub! I LOVE our new house and my favorite part is the bathroom! Its huge! It has a HUGE tub, a HUGE mirror and there is even room for my washer and dryer in it!

Here are some shots of Tyler playing one of his new favorite games " take the shoes off the rack, throw them on the floor and re-arrange them". He is constantly getting into things that he shouldn't be. I can't wait till he stops trying to eat everything in sight!
BIRTHDAY PICTURES!!!!!! - TAKEN APRIL 14TH, 06




Daddy was out packing the trailor, so we thought we would accompany him and bug him!LOL Tyler was the star of the show on his birthday.. heck he is our star every single day!



After viewing the trailor for days in the window, Ty had to check it out with his own two eyes!He was amazed being inside of it! It was too cute for words.
(these were all taken on his birthday)

PEEKABOO! Ty always played peekabo, but now I think its his other favorite thing to do.
Isn't he just adorable!! By far the cutest baby alive... sorry had to say it! :)



Happy birthday to ME, happy birthday to MEMy handsome baby is ONE! I can't believe it!
I will have more pictures of his actual birthday party after this weekend!
Thanks for popping by!

3 Comments:
Ditto what Jen said - the green bucket head ones are my fave too!!! He is growing up smart, handsome and very energetic. A good match for Quinn I think...what ya say about an arranged marriage?
hey mel..great pictures, the new place looks like it has some amazing places for you and jeff and tyler to explore together, the pictures of Tyler are beautiful as usual..he is one cute child!!
talk soon, hope all is well with you and your family
XoXo Erin Black
I LOVE these pics!! Great job mel!
Post a Comment
<< Home