Mother's Day Weekend Pictures
I got my new camera! I love it to bits, but I still don't really know how to use it. Just playing around with the automatic settings, which still takes beautiful pictures! Soon I'll know the manual settings and THEN I'll have some awesome pictures to share with you! :)
Ty loves his 4-wheler that we got him for his birthday. He is starting to understand the concept of steering now, which is SOOOO cute! His new favorite thing to do is to hold onto the handle bars and stand on the seat of the bike! He's going to take a tumble soon, I'm sure of it!
I really dislike pictures of Tyler with the sookie in his mouth, but I love these ones.I'm not quite sure who took these and I didn't even know they were taking them, but I'm so glad they did! What a beautiful way to remember my second mothers day!! *sniff sniff*

Ty was playing with Jackie in his swing, he just loves that swingset!
Tyler and Jackie had a fun time playing together !I love this picture of them, Its one of my new favorites from my new camera!
Here you will see that the only time I can get a picture of Tyler sitting still is in his highchair, and even those are rare. I usually have to turn the TV on and take his picture. He's such a busy / DIRTY boy! lol
Look at those teeth!!! Tyler has more teething comming through now, MOLARS.I'm suprised you don't see blood in this picture because as he was eating he was spitting his food out and there was blood everywhere. I can't even imagine what kind of pain our children go through while getting teeth. Its such a sin!!!

Watching TV and loving every second of it!The only time Ty will actually sit to watch TV is when he is having a snack.
ha! This picture looks like he's telling me to "talk to the hand"!! 
He's SO strong now!! He always was strong but now its unreal what this child picks up and carries.We bought the pot to cook the lobster in and he was picking it up and trying to carry it around. I'm sure its heavier than he is!! (ok not quite, but almost) ;)
Tub FUN! Now Tyler cries when I take him out of the tub, he loves it!
Swinging and Thinking. I would love to know what he is thinking about right now.Heck, I'd like to know what he is thinking half of the time!!
We stopped in to visit Nanny and Papa Carr on Saturday while out shopping.Ty was helping papa with some stuff around the yard.
It was really funny because Dad was pushing a big tarp across the lawn and Ty was trying to help him. Dad would grunt and Tyler would copy him and grunt just as loud, if not louder! It was SOO funny and SOO cute!!
And thats about it!
Other than that the only news I have to tell you is that Tyler is now saying "Whats that THING?" He is starting to put words together now and its so cute! He says "Whats that thing, Whats that thing, Whats that thing, Whats that thing" and points to almost everything in the yard. Its like we are starting over on the "whats that" phase! I'll be annoyed before you know it! LOL

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home