Hey Guys!

May 02, 2006

Tyler's Birthday Party!!!

Here is the yummie cake!! We decided to have a paddycake for Tyler's first birthday party. It was DELICIOUS!! Tyler didn't eat a whole lot of it, but the rest of us ate it up. There wasn't very much left after the party was finished!
I'm going to apologize now for the blurryness of the pictures. My camera couldn't keep up! I got some nice shots, a lot of them are really bad. LOL I had to throw a couple of them in here to show you the excitement on Tylers face. He was SOO excited to have Connor and Noah over. Tyler really hit it off with Connor this time. He thought Connor was his superhero, I'm sure. He wouldn't stop looking at him and laughing! It was SO stinkin' cute!!






Cutie pa-tootie Noah! His birthday party was a few weekends before!
Its great to have friends with babies that are so close in age!
Tyler and Noah don't know it NOW, but they are going to be so lucky to have eachother growing up!
I hope they stay friends forever!



Pardon the darkness and red eye (if there is any) in these pictures.
My computer here at work sucks and I haven't had time to adjust these photos before posting them.
Most of them are being shown as I shot them!





TUBTIME! Time to wash off alll that gookieness before opening presents!

Friends of mine, Julie, Aaron and Lindsay came over and brought Tyler a LOVELY birthday present! They got him the cutest little outfit and a superbaby cup!

Grammy got Ty a bubble lawnmower, which he adores!

Noah & Connor got Tyler a shopping cart and some little cars!


My Mom and Dad got Ty a few little outfits and music CDs. I can't find those pictures at the moment though!
All-in-all Tyler's birthday party was a sucess! We had lots of fun watching Tyler. He had a blast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home