Hey Guys!

May 16, 2006

My Lil' Pumpkin!

Lastnight we went for a stroll and then played before bedtime. The fresh air and exercise must have tired our little tyke out because he slept the WHOLE NIGHT in his OWN BED!!!!
Here are a few shots of Tyler out in the stroller! I learned a few lessons lastnight in regarding harsh shadows when taking pictures. As you'll see in some of these pictures (and remember I didn't get a chance to correct them) the sun was shining down pretty hard on Tylers face, which made one side almost completely black.
Everyday I'm learning more and more, I love this camera.. and having such a beautiful subject to practice with makes it even more fun! :)




This is the St.Margarets golf course that is right in our backyard. I've never been on a golfcourse before, it was sooo beautiful out there with the sun shining!!!
When we got inside Tyler was trying to take my camera away from me. Looks like he was sick of me talking pictures of him! lol

Pretending to be a doggie.
This is Tyler's new favorite thing to do. Jeff and I are constantly trying to keep him away from the blinds. His main goal in life right now is to demolish them. He knows he's being bad when he does it too, but he does it on purpose for attention!

Silly boy!!


We also found out yesterday that Ty has a heart murmur. I spent most of the day just sick over the whole situation, but he is going to be fine and supositly a lot of children are born with them. I will keep you posted and informed when I find out more information. Sharon took him to the doctor so I didn't get a chance to ask him questions etc. I'm going to see him sometime this week hopefully!

Thanks for lookin'!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home