Hey Guys!

May 10, 2006

A Beautiful Sunday!

Sunday was beautiful when the sun was out, but when the sun snuck behind the clouds it was very chilly outside! We spent the afternoon and into the evening out swining on Tyler's new swing set. Jeff built the whole thing and it cost only $50.00!!! We used some left over wood that we had in the basement, and Ed & Sharon bought the other materials for us. The swing itself was the most expensive part!

Tyler loves his new swing! He hasn't had much of a chance to swing since he was born because we didn't have a set at Sharons, and we lived too far from the park. That and it was so cool untill just lately that I wouldn't bring him outdoors very often.
Ty kept trying to look at the ground, he couldn't believe he was swinging in the air! It was soo cute!


Had to get a shot of his new sneeks! I thought they were too small for him, but I put on a thinner pair of socks and they fit him perfectly! We always wear the thick Haynes socks on Ty, they act almost as a slipper. So after taking out some of his older thinner socks, they fit him perfect!Just relaxin' and enjoying the view!
Daddy was being silly, pretending that he was gonna hit Tyler with the car. Tyler thought it was HA-larious!
The finished product.
I made Jeff turn the swingset so that I could see it out of all windows perfectly!
We have another space for a swing available for the next baby.. whenever we have another! We figure this should last us for a long time! Its so nice, it matches our deck / picnic table / bench perfectly! Grampie was playing the "I'm gonna get you" game with Ty, he thought it was SOOO funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home