Hey Guys!

November 16, 2006

Christmas is COMMING!

And Tyler and Mommy can hardly wait!
I took these pictures two nights ago.

Tyler is so funny, now he'll say basically anything you tell him to. The other night I made him put on these antlers and he thought it was hilarous! He calls himself a NAINDEER.
He is such a cuddler, he always was. Ever since the day he was born he needed to be hugged and rocked before every naptime and if ever he "hurts" himself (which is at least once every hour).


He still is, and always will be my little ham!
Every day gets easier when it comes to brushing his teeth. For a long while I was having a HARD time getting him to cooperate. Now he fusses, but he doesn't kick/scream/slap like he used to. Hard to believe this little angel face would do those things... isn't it? ;)

A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E
I should have just called him Tyler Adorable Hamilton.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home