My Sweet Handsome Man!
Can you believe my baby is almost 1.5 years old? In another 11 sleeps he will be officially one and a half. The thought of this saddens me, I can't seem to find where the time went. He is so smart, and so big, and just too amazingly cute not to love to bits. My heart literally melts when I see him after work. He is a true Daddy's boy and Daddy is so very proud of it.I really do want to have another baby someday, but right now I am enjoying Tyler so much that we have decided to wait a while. I need to put all of my energy into this baby, along with our wedding. When Tyler is 3 maybe we'll consider another, but for now he will be my only blessing!
He is so proud of his table!
And he loves to pretend he is a doggie! ROFLMAO!!
Cheers!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home