Hey Guys!

September 06, 2006

Tyler's Baptism


Jeff and I have made the decision to raise Tyler in the catholic religion, so therefore I wanted him to be baptised as soon as possible. Since Barbie (my best friend from Newfoundland) was visiting I thought the time would be perfect to do the deed, having Barbie stand as Tyler's God mother. Here are a few pictures. I will elaborate more later when I have the time. We still have company here visiting! My Dad stood as Tyler's God father.

Isn't he just adorable in his 5 piece suit???? Thanks again Kim!
PS - I never take pictures of Tyler with soothers in his mouth, I really dislike pictures like that, but he was being realllllllllllly noisey so I had to keep him quiet somehow!

The baptism was done during the mass and Barbie did a reading. It was very special.. sniff sniff.

Father Gratton did the baptism. He isn't our priest usually, Father Sam was gone for some reason so we had a stand in priest. He was really nice and good withTyler.



We really were sweating our butts off in this picture. It was SOOO hot in the church and outside.

Tyler with his Grampy/Godfather!

Time to strip off! Tyler was getting so sweaty that I had to remove some of the layers. He looked like a little pimp LOL it was pretty cute!

This picture was taken the next day. Isn't it just the cutest? I had to add it!! He is looking a lot like his father these days, isn't he?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home