Truck and Car Obsession!!!
I had to throw this one in first before I elaborate about his car/truck obsession. I just love his eyes in this picture. It is so him.... and I'm sure you are sick of hearing this, but it "melts my heart"!!!!!!
So now, onto the car obsession. Ty's new favorite thing these days is to be IN the car pretending to drive it. It's pretty darn cute if I do say so myself. He gets in and makes his truck or car sounds and bounces up and down and pretends that he is driving. Its a good thing that all he wants to do is steer. He tired to turn the iginition once, but he isn't that strong yet luckily! :) Smart AND cute I tell ya!
Hope you enjoy these as much as I do. I have to laugh everytime I see them.

Road rage already?? EEK!!
Waving to a passing car.. or telling the driver off, thats driving infront of him. Who knows? LOL
Uncle Greg's big truck is one of the biggest Ty has ever seen!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home