Our Exhibition Adventure!!
We went to the fair the other night and Tyler LOVED every second of it. I will apologize now for the quality of my photos. I wasn't trying to get a 'nice' shot. I was really more or less trying to enjoy the moment. I just loved seeing how Tyler reacted with the animals. He loves animals SO much now. He can distinguish almost all of the important ones, and he can also say the noises they make! So far he can say these:Cow : Moooo
Kitty : Meow
Horse : (insert horse neying sound here)
Birdy: teet teet
Dog: ruff ruff
Tiger : rroooarrr
Chicken : buk buk buk
Dog: ruff ruff
Tiger : rroooarrr
Chicken : buk buk buk
Monkey : (insert monkey sound here)
and I *think* there is a few more, but i can't think of them right now. Sharon will probably read this and fill me in on the others he likes to do.
So needless to say our visit to the exhibition was a fun one. Tyler had a blast and talked to all of the animals in the appropriate animal voice. It was sooooo funny, I wish I had taken my video camera!! :(
So needless to say our visit to the exhibition was a fun one. Tyler had a blast and talked to all of the animals in the appropriate animal voice. It was sooooo funny, I wish I had taken my video camera!! :(
Ty practicing his lawn mowing skills. He can say tractor and truck and he certainly knows when the best time to use them is. As soon as he sees my dads lawn tractor he screams "tractor!!" so you can just imagine what he did when we came up to THIS huge machine!!!
He didn't know what to do. He was making vrrooom noises and touching the wheel, it was SOO darn cute!
For some reason I can't remember what animal this is. Kittys or Dogs maybe? Regardless if you look closely you can see Ty telling Sharon the animal sound. lol what a kid!!
He was quite nervous of the horses at first, but after a few minutes he wanted to touch them! I of course tried not to let him do that... I heard a woman got her hand BIT this year and had to get stitches!! ouchie!!!
anywho, thats it. Again, pardon the picture quality and grammer quality as well. I couldn't be bothered to go back and fix it. Its 10:31pm, aka my bedtime!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home