Ty's First Zoo Day!!
Today was Ty's first zoo day! We went to Moncton and he LOVED every second of it. Ty's grampyHamilton came with us and he was so happy to have him along. We had a great day looking at the animals. I think Tyler enjoyed it that much more because he knew what he was looking at when we pointed things out to him (like the Lions.. Roar!)
These pictures are all in the wrong order, but I do not feel like changing them. So, if you'd like you can scroll to the bottom of the post and scroll upwards you can see them in chronological order. These were actually taken just before we went home. We stopped to have a juice bar before we left and Ty gobbled it up!
YUMMIE!
I love this picture. It really captures the love that Ty has for his grampy!
Thinking...


Big buffalo! Now that is one animal that Ty had to ask "whats that?"
I think its so cute how Jeff babies Tyler. He is kind of like a woman when it comes to his child. He is so fussy and so particular. Today he wouldn't stop adjusting Tyler's hat. He would flip it up so that he could see, and then he would flip it right back down to sheild him from the sun.We had to stop at Old Navy to get the hat for him. I always have a tendancy to forget a hat... almost everywhere I go. Its so annoying, and Old Navy didn't have crap which made me even more annoyed. I have like 3 hats the same as this now! GRRR.... and to make matters worse I ended up getting this 4t hat that was HUGE on his head. Oh well... at least it blocked the sun really well!
Daddy's BOY!
Jeff and Ed would keep fighting over who would hold Tyler next. It was pretty darn cute!
In these pictures we were looking at the tigers. Tyler LOVED them! He thinks he is a tiger most days, so it was cute to see him actually "see" a real life tiger!
The tiger and some other crazy cat!
Tyler and Jeff looking at the birdies!


Our little family!
WTHeck is this thing? Whatever it is.. its ooogly!
The bird in this picture kept saying "hello". Tyler was shocked, as you can see from the pictures below. He couldn't believe that a BIRD could say HELLO! I think he might of even said "hello" back to the bird at least once!

Holy Ducks!
LOL in this picture, Ty was trying to look OVER me to see the ducks!! haha

These were my favorite pictures of the day. Jeff took ALL of them and I love them to bits. Tyler loved going into the little goat petting zoo, it was absolutely adorable to see him interacting with them!











When we first got to the zoo this little thinggy was awaiting us. There was NO way I could pass by without sticking my little red head in there! Isn't this the most adorable thing you've ever seen?Hope you enjoyed our trip to the zoo, the pictures don't do justice in regards to the amount of fun he had. I can't wait to take him back in the fall... or next year!
Much LOVE!

2 Comments:
The pics are beautiful Mel! The Moncton zoo is great! :) I especially love the pic where Tyler is shocked at the bird saying "Hello" and the fifth one from the bottom with his hand over his mouth! Great job mama! :)
Hey.. That is great. I love the expressions on his face. It makes me want to drive Chloe over there right now.
Very Cool
April
Post a Comment
<< Home