Our BIG Boy..
Is busier than EVER!! He is constantly climbing up on stuff, only managing to bang his head off of the floor or the wall or the baseboards. Ugh.. its a headache somedays. Sherri bought him a shopping cart for his birthday and now his new favorite thing to do is tip it on its side and climb up on it and try to stand up. We have some new words to brag about today! Tyler is saying "fridge, barney, and water (wawa). Its so cute!! He is also learning that the louder he yells the farther away you can hear him. We were walking out of the grocery store yesterday and I told him to say "BYE" to the girls. He instantly started waving and said "bye". I took about 3 more steps and he said it louder "byyye". I took another 3 steps and he said it even LOUDER "BYE". The farther away we were getting the louder he was yelling at the cashier that we said bye to. I had the whole line of cashiers laughing at me and him. My face was as red as a beat, but I couldn't help but laugh.
Thats about all that is new at the moment. Blogger is being stupid today, so I will hopefuly get to type more a bit later when I have more time and I can actually tell if I'm typing in the right place or not.


He loves looking outside at dogs, birds, kids.. anything!!



Being funny and making faces is one of his other favorite things to do.

In this picture he is saying "ahhhh" after taking a bit drink of water. Jeff taught him this a long time ago, its so funny. Ty is such a copy cat!!
My acrobat is always trying to figure out which way he can give Mommy a heart attack the quickest. I usually just let him do it now, I'm so sick of trying to stop him and then dealing with a tantrum. I'd rather he roll off and bang his arm or leg or head and cry for 2 seconds instead of screaming for a half hour because I won't let him do it.
He thinks butts are hilarous, and if you ask him to get your butt he will try to grab it.
And he loves giving kisses to anyone, especially JACK.Now when Ty sees a picture of Jackie (or even me sometimes) he will point at it and say "JACK"!! A lot of people think that Jackie and I look alike, so I'm thinking he thinks that the pictures of me are Jackie. Its really cute!!
Thanks for lookin'!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home