You should see the OTHER baby!!
Remember when I told you that Ty likes to drive his bike backwards. Voila... here is the proof!
Ok, so its a bug bite, not a black eye. LOL! Sharon took Ty out for a walk lastnight and the bug got the best of him, as you can tell. I was worried and actually considered taking him to emerge, but he seems to be fine and its not even bugging him a little bit! We'll see what tomorrow brings. I'm sure he'll be fine, he doesn't have any other welts on his body so I'm not worrying TOO much at the moment.
My little fair skinned baby! I can tell we are going to have a heck of a time with his skin in the future. Sun, bugs, you name it I bet he'll be sensitive to it!He still is just amazingly adorable with his little swollen eye!

2 Comments:
Wow!! Is that ever a swollen eye!! :o What a tough guy he is! I hope the swelling goes down soon! Thinking good vibes for you guys. :)
A tiny gnat can do that much damage! Who knew, although I have to admit, he looks so cute! Lil' slugger!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home