Hey Guys!

June 20, 2006

Little update, pictures to follow!

Well, my busy little bee has been sillier than ever these days! He is learning something new everyday and again, he amazes me with every single move he makes. I cannot understand how someone who wasn't even here 14 months ago can understand almost everything I tell him, and say the things he does. He is so smart. I am so proud.

Tylers new favorite thing to do is this:
He stands at one side of the kitchen gets all reved up and says GOOOO!!! and then he runs to the other side of the kitchen. Pause, turn, wait a second,... rev it up... GOOOO (he shreaks)!!!!! Then he again runs to the other side. Over and over and over. He will continue to do this untill he is so tired he needs a break! It really is one of the funniest things I have ever seen to date. At Jackies grad party he started doing it, showing off for all the attendants. Sharon turned and asked me "who taught him that".. of course my response was "I DUNNO??" Jeff then stepped in and reminded me that on one of his backyardigans movies there is a whole show on "GO". A-ha.. see people, television can't be THAT bad for children when it is watched in small portions. I couldn't believe he would learn that from a tv show. I always thought TV was BAD for kids, untill now.

After I was reminded of the backyardigans movie, I had to kick myself. How could I forget? I've been listening to those stupid Go songs for like a month now. I could sing the song on here word for word if I really felt like it.

Anyways, thats about it. He must have a vocabulary of over 30 words or more now and now he uses them in a more needy manner rather than just rambling. For example, if I'm in the washroom and he is in the living room and he wants me he will say.. .. "Mummmmum?" untill I answer him with "yes Ty". Then he will continue to ramble on and on. I love every second of it!

We took him to the prom lastnight and he was SO good. He's such a good baby now that he can communicate with us more. Its a treat to take him anywhere now... most days anyways.

Well that is it. I took some adorable pictures of him lastnight and I'm planning on uploading them tonight when I work on the prom pictures. Stay tuned and thanks for reading! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home