Hey Guys!

April 09, 2005

One day past DUE!

My friend Sherri had her baby on wednesday, April 6th at 8:30am. He is beautiful and I am SO envious. I know I know.. thats terrible isn't it!

Well folks we are now officially one day past our due date. Now if baby would wait untill tomorrow and come then we would be all very happy! My Grandmothers birthday is on the 10th of April, and it just so happends that her only grandsons birthday is also on the 10th. If we could have her first and only great-grandsons birthday on the 10th that would be pretty darn cool! So now we are aiming for then! ;)

So for now there isn't any change. I have a doctors appointment on Monday and I think I might ask Dr.H to take me in ASAP if possible at that time. I am so tired and swollen, I can't wait for this baby to come out so we can all spoil him and kiss him and hug him.

I will keep you all posted. If I get the chance I will post on Monday with the info from my doctors appointment. HOPEFULLY (cross your fingers everyone) he will take me in and get the process rolling and if thats the case I won't be able to post again! I am now 40 weeks pregnant, so I figure baby is alright by this point.

Talk to you all soon! Hopefully the next posting you see will be pictures of my new little man!!

Melanie & Baby
xoxoxoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Congrats Mel and Jeff! Baby Tyler is so sweet I saw some pics!! have fun with him!!
Love cuzzie Am xoxox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home