16 days left!
Hey guys, I had another doctors appointment on Monday and it went well! Baby is getting big and is very healthy (as far as we know anyways). I think he is laying posterior now, so I've been staying on my hands and knees a bit because we really don't want to have a c-section! Baby can turn 15 times from here untill I give birth, so lets all pray he flips over!
My pressure was 130/70 which is good, and babies heart rate was 128bmp. Dr. H had more of a hard time finding it this time, and I think thats why the baby is laying posterior. I also feel a lot of kicks around my belly button, and usually that is a sign of a posterior baby.
Dr. H mentioned that if my back pain doesn't go away by next week he might have to induce me. He mentioned that the reason i'm having these sharp pains is because of the way baby is laying in there BUT...so far (knock on wood) since baby has dropped I haven't been feeling the pain in my lower back that I was feeling before. yee haw! Hopefully everything remains the same and I have no pain and then no inducing!!
Well thats about all the info I have! I don't think I gained any weight this week either, so that is a bonus. I was gaining about 3lbs every two weeks up untill now!
Well Sharron has arrived so I have to go! But I will post some new belly pictures later!
Keep on prayin for baby and me! We need all the prayers we can get!
Melanie & Baby
xoxox

1 Comments:
Hey Mel!!! I can't wait to see your tiny little man!!! I hope your feeling wonderful, it's almost time! :D
Post a Comment
<< Home