Hi Melanie..this is Erin Black...i found your site randomly....I cant belive you guys are having a baby!!! you must be so excited! you look great Mel..and you will make an awesome mom!! Im really happy for you! I'll be thinking of you and your baby boy in the next little while..good luck :) I'll be home in miramichi for the summer so if ya need anything get in contact with me and let me know!! ~~Erin (air_black82@hotmail.com)
The inner ramblings of a wife, mother, photographer, and Christian. I will not pretend my life is perfect, but I truly believe that I have been blessed.
1 Comments:
Hi Melanie..this is Erin Black...i found your site randomly....I cant belive you guys are having a baby!!! you must be so excited! you look great Mel..and you will make an awesome mom!! Im really happy for you! I'll be thinking of you and your baby boy in the next little while..good luck :) I'll be home in miramichi for the summer so if ya need anything get in contact with me and let me know!!
~~Erin (air_black82@hotmail.com)
Post a Comment
<< Home