Oh my gosh, 20 days left!!!
Only 20 days I can't believe it! We have everything ready, all we need now is the baby!
I've been getting very anxious lately. Not sleeping everynight and having no appetite is starting to get to me now, and I'm not sure how easy these next 3 weeks are going to be. I hope that I do not go overdue, not sure If i'll be able to handle it. When delivery time comes I have a feeling I'm going to be exhausted from the lack of sleep I've been getting lately! Everyone tells me that no matter how tired you are that baby will come out! So i'm not worrying about it, I'm just going to try to sleep and stop re-arranging everything in the bedroom... and wait!
We have a couple names picked out! Some of you know that we have Cole and Cody, but there is another one that we are keeping as a suprise! We are going to wait untill we see our little boy before we pick a name... but I have a feeling we are going to go with the "suprise". Jeff is still hung up on "Anden". I'm keeping it in mind, and maybe if our little guy comes out looking like an Anden well then we'll have to compromise! Who knows what will happen! We could name him Bob... if he looks like it! :)
All I do lately is sit and watch TV. This is how my day goes..
10am - Regis & Kelly
11am - shower or clean
12pm - The View (when the heck is Elizabeth supost to have her baby anyways)
1pm - Eat Lunch
2pm - Days of our Lives
3pm - Cry my eyes out everyday watching the baby story. Its a daily ritual now...
4pm - 10 years younger on TLC
5pm - wait for supper and watch Opera
6pm - Dr. Phil
7pm - Entertainment Tonight
7:30pm- watch wahtever is on...
8pm - whatever we can find.. get the "snacks" ready for 9.
9pm - whatever is on depending on the night.. (Americas Next Top Model, The OC, American Idol, Summerland, etc. etc. etc.)
10pm - BED!
and thats it people... boring or what! I just can't wait for my little boy to get here. I know he'll keep me busy, and once he's out I can start working on getting my body back!!
Anyways I'll keep you posted! I have a doctors appointment on Monday, I'll let you all know what happends!
Melanie & Baby
xoxoxoxxo
OH! PS! - the nursary is done and I posted the pictures below! I'm going to add a picture of our new hot daddy too, he got a haircut to be sexy for when he meets our little boy! LOL he's so funny!

1 Comments:
HEY!!
I think id love to have a few days off and do it like u! No kids would be great! Well at least i have a break ont he weekends!!
Am
Post a Comment
<< Home