Hey Guys!

March 31, 2005

8 more sleeps untill our due date!

Everyone please pray for me that I do not have this baby tomorrow on APRIL FOOLS!! I know this little boy is a bugger, and I have a feeling he is gonna try to make his appearance tomorrow so lets all cross our fingers that I can keep him in at least untill the 2nd!!!

I had a doctors appointment on Tuesday and everything went well. My blood pressure was normal again 120/80 and babies heartrate was 131bpm. Everything is looking well and baby is NOT posterior!! whoo hooo!!!! He is laying on his side, so hopefully sometime soon he will flip onto his belly and if he doesn't he'll most likely turn when I go into labor!

We have officially no names for baby. Its so weird, its like now that its getting time to have this baby in our arms rather than in my belly its a lot more difficult to pick a name. We have a few in mind.. but nothing is really sticking out. I am hoping that when our little guy does make his appearance he looks like "some" name out there but we may need your help!

Well only 8 more sleeps untill my due date and hopefully I have this baby by then. If he doesn't come by that time I'm sure I'll end up getting enduced because he is a BIG boy!!! (or so Dr.H thinks!)

We will talk to you soon.. hope you all have a great weekend! I will be 39 weeks pregnant tomorrow, so maybe i'll post some more pictures for you this weekend!

Oh and I forgot to mention, if you want to be contacted when the baby does arrive please email me at my hotmail account with your phone number and I'll make sure someone calls you!

Please keep praying for a healthy baby and easy delivery.. we need all your prayers!!!

Melanie & Baby
xoxoxoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger Jean-Francois said...

Wow! That's gona be a big baby! Congrats! and good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home