Hey Guys!

January 30, 2005

67 days left!!!

This is day number 213
You're 30 weeks pregnant
Your baby's age since conception is 199 days / 28 weeks
There are 67 days until your due date! (23.9% to go)

My goodness the time is flying by!! I am getting a bit nervous now!

We had a few people in lastnight! Probably one of the last times we'll have guests in before the baby comes because I'm getting pretty tired, and lastnight almost killed me! I had a major headache this morning, and had to sleep for two hours this afternoon to take it away! But it was worth it because we had a lot of fun and yummie food!

I'm getting ansy now, work is getting to me and I don't think I'll be working much longer in all honesty. It would be different if I wasn't so uncomfortable and stuff, and if I was sleeping properly each night. Sleeping sitting up and being up a bunch of times throughout the night isnt' nice, and its making me a miserable person the next day at work. I think If I could be home relaxing I would be much happier, and everyone else would be better off.... so we'll see soon enough! I go see my doctor on Friday! YIPPEEE!

I'm going to see if I can find out the size of the baby as well when I'm at my appointment. I'm so big now that I can't imagine getting any bigger. I would kind of like to know how big this boy is!! I still have two months to go!

Well I will talk to you again later, I'm going to post a picture of my belly that was taken this morning! :)

Talk to you again soon!

Melanie & baby
xoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home