Getting Tired..
Hi guys, tonight was a hard night! I'm getting SO out of breath now. I can't even speak without loosing my wind. Baby must be pushin on my diaphram now or something!!
I'm 29 weeks pregnant as of today! Very exciting! I just can't wait for this little guy to make his entrance into the world! Check out this website to see how big the baby is now:
http://www.umm.edu/pregnancy/9monthmiracle/tools/fetaltool.html
I found this link at Todays Parent.com, its been really nice to have! Of course its just a rough guestimate, but It helps me understand whats really going on in there when I'm getting the aches and pains!
I was off work yesterday (Thursday) and I took today off too. I have been getting bad pains in my chest right under my boobs. The doctor says its something to do with reflux in my stomache and its iritating my esophagous. Needless to say yesterday I was really sore and today I needed the rest because it has been keeping me up at nights. Hopefully by monday i'll be rarin to go! :)
Today is my moms birthday, but we didn't get to town to visit. We are going to have a birthday party on sunday when things are quieted down. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
We really did have full intentions of going to town tonight, but turned around at the Irving (10minutes from our house) and came back home. Jeff was feeling tired and I am ALWAYS feeling tired, so we decided to rent a movie on our new PPV/Satelight. I ended up talking on the phone for an hour tho, so I missed the first half.... and now its time for bed!
Anyways baby is moving a lot! We've come up with some names. They are
Cody, Cole, Ben, Ty and Carsen. What do you like best? Let me know! Jeff is very passive, so i'm hoping that when the little guy pops out he will look like one of these names!
Heading off to bed now, thats my update for today!! Will post again tomorrow!
xoxoxo
Melanie & Baby

1 Comments:
Hey Mel
Just writing to say Im so happy we are talking more these days and getting closer. IM excited for u about your baby boy!:D
Next time im home we will have to see each other.. Of all us White/Carr cousins I would have never thought u would be the first one pregnet! I still rememeber when we used to live iin New Glasgow and we were playing at the playgorund near my house and u fell down...and u werent hurt...u were just dirty! hahah lil miss perfect!! haha
Anyways!! Im so happy for u! Say Hi to Jeff for me!Ill meet him someday!
Love ya lots!
yer cuzzie Am xoxoxxooxoxoxo
Post a Comment
<< Home