Hey Guys!

January 15, 2005

82 DAYS LEFT!!!

Hello again!
Thanks for stopping by! The weeks are flying by, only 12 weeks left untill our baby joins us!! :)
I have been so busy trying to organize the nursary and get things ready, I know we still have 12 weeks left, but it seems to be going so fast that I can't keep up! I have a lot of stuff now... still no crib tho! Mom and I are planning a trip to Moncton soon so we can pick one up, I think after I have it I'll feel a little bit more organized ( I know thats weird, but I'm such a big planner that when I don't have things organized it drives me crazy! Ask Jeff!). We are going to get a crib to match the furniture in the room. There is a nice one at sears, but I want to make sure I check out all the stores around here first, just so I know we got the best one for us!

Anyways there is no new news this way... but I am checking my daily counter and this is what it says for me today...

This is day number 198!!
You're 28 weeks pregnant
Your baby's age since conception is 184 days / 26 weeks
There are 82 days until your due date! (29.3% to go)

How exciting!!

Chow! TTUsoon!

xoxoxoxo
Melanie & Baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home