Hey Guys!

January 15, 2005

Finally We'll Meet - a poem for baby

I love you, little baby
You're such a part of me.
Can't wait to hold you in my arms,
And hug you tenderly.
No matter what you look like,
You're beautiful, my love,
A precious gift bequeathed to me,
From heaven far above.
Each time I feel you moving,
My heart is filled with joy,
To think that very soon I'll hold
My beautiful little boy,
I'm counting every moment,
Til you're mine at last, my sweet
It won't be long until your birth,
Then finally we'll meet...

3 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel, I love this site, I think that it's a great Idea and i'm glad that you are doing it, latter on when the baby gets older he can see it so you will have to save it somewho. It makes a good pre baby book I guess. I'm glad things are going good and I wish I was closer by. But you know you could hold off one day and have him on my birthday you know. :) just kidding. Take Care. Love Amy

 
At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mel and Jeff
This site is so great. Congrats again. I know your going to be great parents. Remwmber I want an incite to your shower.
Luv ya
Deb

 
At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy do I know how to spell or what
I want an INVITE to your shower. LOL Don't forget me.
Deb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home