Another Day... Another Dollar?
Hi everyone! Haven't posted in a while, I'm finding it hard to do anything these days. And I'm just going to warn you right now that this is going to be a big old complaining suckie post!
I have been SO incredably tired! I don't know how I'm ever going to make it another 10 weeks, and yes today it is exactly 10 weeks left!!!!! Here is my information from SheKnows.com for today:
This is day number 210
You're 30 weeks pregnant
Your baby's age since conception is 196 days / 28 weeks
There are 70 days until your due date! (25.0% to go)
WHOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!
Anywho I got my crib lastnight, and it is soooo nice! Jeff put it together and I got the bedding ready and took lots of pictures! When I get home from work I am going to put a picture up on here for you all to see! :) Its so exciting to get these things off my list! I can't wait to have a baby so we can start using some of these things!!!
WALMART opened on tuesday! And its amazingly HUGE! I couldn't believe the size of it compared to the other ones i've been in. I love it! Jeff and I bought a whole bunch of stuff lastnight, and I can't wait to go back! I've already decided tho that i'm not stepping foot in there again untill i'm done working. I was so tired lastnight after working and then standing onmy feet, and not to mention I was sweating to death because my coat is as heavy as I am almost! Next time i'm going to go when I can take my coat off... relax and be well rested! Then I can enjoy it more!! :)
Anyways going to go now. I have to do some work for a while .. but check out my crib later!!
Nite everyone!
xoxoxo
Mel & Baby
oh PS. thanks to Amy, cousin Amy and Deb for commenting on my page! :) Comment away girls and boys!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home