81 days left..
This is day number 199
You're 28 weeks pregnant
Your baby's age since conception is 185 days / 26 weeks
There are 81 days until your due date! (28.9% to go)
Your baby's taste buds are forming, and he may respond to a variety of tastes such as bitter, sweet, and sour.
So this is my info for today.. :)
Today we had a busy day! Baby kicked ALLLLL day long! :) I'm starting to be able to read his sleeping patterns. He's awake for 30 minutes sleeps for an hour, and sometimes if he gets a big burst of energy from me drinking OJ or whatever he'll be up for 45 minutes and he'll not just kick, but rolllll all over the place! Its gettin more fun as the days go by!!
well...
The Golden Globe awards are on tonight, I'm excited to see all the pretty dresses! I'll probably be listening for all the names too. Jeff went to the store and got me some brownies!!! I can't wait to sit back with my big glass of milk and eat them!! :D
Anyways I'm going to go watch Desperate Housewives for now untill the GGs start.. its such a fun show! Its my new favorite!!
TTUL!
xoxoxox
Melanie & Baby

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home