Happy Birthday Noah!!!
We went to Noah Blakely's FIRST birthday party on Sunday and had a really great time! Other than everyone being sick, I think we all had a lot of fun! Here are a few pictures I got of the birthday boy and his good buddy, Tyler!!Ty really enjoyed the whole bowling part. He was amazed that people actually throw "balls" in a room and knock things over with them. He loved playing with the balls in the gutter thinggy, and I was scared the whole time that his fingers were gonna get squished.













1 Comments:
Hi Mel , I just thought I would let you now Ty looks great in that green. It really looks good on him my goodness he does not look like a baby anymore he looks more like a "little boy" no baby in these pictures. see ya soon with lots more pictures.
Post a Comment
<< Home