Hey Guys!

April 04, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! (yesterday)

I wanted to post some pictures lastnight, but I did NOT have a chance. Tyler has been so cranky these days, and he wants to be with us 24/7. I sat my butt down at the computer for about 2 seconds and when he realized I wasn't giving him all of my attention he started to freak. He is not stupid by any means, he knows how to pull on my heart strings.

Well, Tyler is walking. Walking fast and almost running actually! He loves playing outside and loves looking at birds, cats, dogs and mostly other kids!! Lastnight when we went for a walk, two dogs went by us (minding their own buisness) and Ty started barking at them! It was HA-larious! :) He is so smart, it amazes me more and more everyday.

Tyler has 8 teeth, and he is getting more! He is drooling up a storm these days, and he has a touch of a runny nose. I noticed lastnight too that his bum was quite red. Poor babies, I can only imagine what they go through when they are teething. Its a sin. I blaming this teething for the sleepless nights we've been having with him as well.

Yesterday was Jeff's birthday. On Sunday we had a party for him at my Moms and tonight we are having one at Sharons. I have lots of pictures of Tyler experiencing icing, and they are SO cute! lol I am going to get them up asap.

So thats it for today, I'm sorry I didn't get to post pictures lastnight. I'm going to get at that tonight, I promise! American Idol is on, and I plan on sitting on my butt finishing some scraps and uploading some new pictures!

10 SLEEPS TILL TY'S BIRTHDAY!!! Can you imagine!!! 11 SLEEPS TILL WE MOVE INTO OUR NEW HOUSE!!! WHOO HOO!!

1 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger Michelle Nelson Beaulieu said...

So cute that they walk and then proceed to run the next day! Quinn is still only at about 5 steps, but that is all that her size 1 feet can muster for balance! Hugs to Ty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home