

I just find it very hard to understand. WHY do boys like trucks so much? This little boy of ours is almost 11 months old and he already loves trucks! We could have a gazillion toys out on the floor and all he wants to do is say "vrrooommmm vroommm" and push his trucks around on the floor! Now if you ask him what noise a truck makes he says "vroom vromm". Its wayy too cute and he is way to smart! lol I took these pictures last month, but I had to share with y'all!

OH and he loves the flicker too. He even points it at the tv now to try and change channels and turn the TV off and on. If it doesn't work then he'll just toss the flicker to the side and go shut the TV off himself! lol It gets pretty annoying when you are deep into your favorite show! :) Not sure if this is just a boy thing or not.. but men do have an obsession with the flicker!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home