Hey Guys!

April 09, 2006

Ass Up Birdie

Yep, thats what he is.. an ass up birdie! LOL!! Sharon and Ed have been calling Ty that for a few weeks now and I never really understood untill yesterday. I laughed my butt off when I realized what they were talking about. I guess there is a bird out there, who walks with its butt sticking way up in the air. Tyler LOVES to stick his butt up in the air, and he does it a LoT! lol Here are a few pictures of my little "ass up birdie"!




A dirty look only a mother could love! Ty gives dirty looks because he thinks its funny. The other day in the mall he gave this girl a dirty look because she had a purple cowboy hat on. He must have thought she looked silly or something!

Grampie got Tyler a race car set, and he LOVES it. We are going to put it away for a few more months tho, because Tyler still puts stuff in his mouth, and there are a few little pieces on the set. Better to be safe than sorry!


I love the longer days! This picture was taken lastnight, probably around 6ish? Look how bright the sun is!!!! I love this picture because it shows off how red Tyler's hair really is!!

1 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Mel I love the picture of Brad and Ty it is absoultly beautiful. Anyhow thought I would let you know I seen them, and also the picture of you and Ty should be blown up. o.k well got to go and keep posting. See you later!!
Tara Mcneil

 

Post a Comment

<< Home