Wow

Where is the time going people? My baby is 11 months old and I am returning to work next Monday.. boooo hooo!! :(
Tyler is growing so fast! He is taking steps here and there and is amazing us every single day. I am very proud of how quickly Tyler is picking up words and learning new things. I don't know how in ONE year a child can learn soooo much! Its so amazing.
These are just some of his favorite things to say now :
Mum, Dad, Kitty(kiki), Cheese, Whats That?, Jackie (akey), Greg (geg), Ball, Bird, and any animal noise you ask him to say. If you say: "Tyler, what does a birdie say?" he will answer with "tweet tweet". He then usually points to the nearest bird in the house. He also knows, meow, ruff, and he makes spitting noises for a horse. It is TOO funny! The other day I asked Tyler to wash his hair. He picked up the face cloth and started rubbing his hair. It was too funny! They learn so quickly at this age. Its monkey see, monkey do. All you have to do is show him something ONCE and he will repeat it. Its amazing to say the least!
Tyler was sick not too long ago and they weighed him at the hospital. He was 24lbs then so I am assuming he is at least 25lbs now or more! He keeps us busy all day long. He requires lots of special attention and refuses to stay in his playpen for any amount of time.
I am going to throw his first birthday party a few weeks after his actual birthday. We are in the process of buying a house (cross your fingers for us) so hopefully then I'll throw him his first birthday is his own house, with lots of kids and lots of presents and lots of FUN!!! :) Ok, I'm corney.. so what, I'm allowed to be!! I might even invite a few of MY close friends. It should be a lot of fun :) I have some invitations to start working on!!!!
I have been trying to get some nice pictures of Tyler standing and walking, but thats just NOT happening. Whenever I want him to walk he won't. He just suprises us here and there. Tonight we were watching a show onTV and Tyler started walking away from Jeff towards me. He took about 4-5 steps and then realized what he was doing and dropped to his butt. I know that if he wanted to he could walk furthur. Its almost like his scared to fall.
Anywho, thats about all the new news. If I think of anymore, I'll post it again soon. Sorry for not updating much lately, I have been working on a new blog for my scrapbooking and its been keeping me super busy!
ACK! I don't know what I am going to do when I go back to work! That and we are planning to NOT have internet at our new house!! I am going to go into withdrawl! lol

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home