Hey Guys!

March 09, 2006

Scrapping Is Great Fun!!

I am so addicted to scrapping these days. Everything Tyler does I have to do a scrap about it. He is just so darn cute! For all of you wondering about my scrapbooking, check out the link to the right "My Scraps". In the gallery you can view all of my scraps to date!

Angie came over lastnight and I was showing her my scraps. She didn't know that you could do scrapbooking on the computer, so I figured I would just let you all know that you CAN, and its MUCH cheeper than doing it on paper! I have all my scraps printed and they look just as nice, if not nicer than a normal scrapbook. If you are interested in scrapping on the computer then check out this website: www.elementalscraps.com. There you can find kits to download! Need any help, email me and I'll try my best to get you started!!

This is my newest scrap to date. Joedee (a girlfriend of mine) is teaching me how to take nice pictures. I thought this one was pretty darn cute and of course I had to scrap with it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home