Don't forget to pose!
Our little boy is SUCH a ham for the camera. I know I am repeating myself by typing this, but it is SOO funny. All you have to do is say "SAY CHEEZE TYLER', and he will smile a huge grin for you to take a picure of him! He is hilarious, everyday gets better and more interesting!My baby has the most beautiful eyes! This picture makes my heart melt every single time. He looks SO innocent, but really... looks are diseving!

I love this picture of Tyler. I just happend to catch this shot while he was eating. It looks like he is making kissy faces at me! He is so darn cute!

Well, this is his favorite thing to do at 9am every morning. He closes his eyes as tight as possible and screammmms at the top of his lungs. I think he is trying to wake everyone up!


1 Comments:
Love the new look! The content is always great now the looks just as good. Good work.
Post a Comment
<< Home