Hey Guys!

February 11, 2006

Tyler hugs Henry!!

When I was pregnant with Tyler I came across the cutest horse at Shoppers Drug Mart. Sharon got it for me that Christmas. It was a huge suprise!! I had it sitting in Tylers nursary untill a few months ago. For some odd reason he became scared to DEATH of the horse, and would scream bloody murder if we put him in the same room as him.

We have a treadmill in our livingroom and he was constantly trying to get at the treadmill. BRILLIANT Mommy decides to get Henry out (the horse) and sit him in front of the treadmill to keep Tyler away from it. Well, it only worked for a day or more and now Tyler has found a new best friend. So much for Henry being on my side. I looked over yesterday and Tyler was hugging him and talking to him. It was HA-larious!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home