Ty's First Birthday Party!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LILLY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOO YOUUU!!!
Tyler attended his first birthday party on Feb 5th. It was Lilly Trevors' 2nd birthday! He loved playing with the kids and tasting cake for the first time! I couldn't believe how excited the kids were to open all the presents. All the kids helped Lilly open them, Tyler just sat back in amazement and took it all in! He couldn't believe all the paper flying around! He loved it when everyone was singing happy birthday too. He is such a musical child, and I love that about him! I am going to start bringing him to play groups on Monday because he loves being around other children so much! He is a completely different child when he is in the presence of other kids. He doesn't say BOOO, he just sits back in amazement. Its VERY cute to see! Almost makes me think that someday... SOMEDAY we MIGHT have another child for him to play with!! ;)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home