85 days left!
Hi there, thanks for stoping by! I'm starting this blog spot for our friends and family... so that you can all watch and read our progress. I started one of these blogs a while back, but found it stupid because I was just talking about myself.... and who wants to read that ? So I stopped! LOL This on the other hand is about our little boy! So it should be much more fun and interesting to keep up with!
I'm 27 weeks and 5 days today! I will be having our baby April 8th, 2005... if all goes well! I've been feeling really good lately, except for the usual pregnancy pains here and there and the lack of sleep. I've been finding myself waking up in the nights with my stomache growling so hard it hurts, and besides that I can never get comfy because of this big belly ! I recently bought a wedge pillow that you stick underneath your belly when you sleep. Its supost to keep you level with the bed, but I find it just rolls me over onto my back, because its to big of a slope. :) I supose it doesn't help the fact that I prefer to sleep on my back anyways.....
We have been getting antsy for this baby to come! Just last week we found out we were having a boy! We really suprised all you guys didn't we? EVERYONE seemed to think we were having a girl, you guys almost even had ME convinced and when DR. Harebottle said...
"Its a boy, there is the penis and the testicles."
I didn't believe him!!!!! LOL. I think I was more in shock for the rest of the day, but Jeff was beside himself.... supositly he "KNEW" he we were having a boy. He keeps saying that he was using "reverse psychology" on all of us, and even the baby! (because he kept saying he thought it was a girl).
We are quite excited, and I am accumulating stuff here and there for him (with the help of Sharron, my soon to be mother-in-law). So far I have a chest of drawers, change table, vibrating chair/swing, a glider, all the bedding and curtain decor, stuffed animals, one pair of shoes, some outfits and a little tent like net thing for outside in the summer to keep the bugs away. As soon as we found out it was a boy we went out and purchased three little outfits made especially for a boy! I bought another one lastnight, but thats all we have in male clothing. The rest is unisex! The nursary is all painted and ready to go, and we even purchased new carpet and mouldings for the room (which jeff installed himself!). I also painted a Pooh mural on the wall, and everyone makes fun of it because the eye on piglet is low on his face due to the fact that its a mural of the "classic pooh" characters rather than the NEW pooh. Whatever! I like it and thats all that matters!!!!! :P
I am getting very excited, I can't wait for this little guy to come out so I can hug him and kiss his little cheeks off!!!!!! Jeff thinks that he's going to be taking him hunting, playing hockey and all this other foolish stuff... but you'll see, he's going to be a mummies boy! I'll have him cleaning and shopping and loving to come with mummie!!! (yeah right your all saying... but you'll see!!!!!!!!) LOL. I am already obsessed with him. One sunday about two weeks ago I sat and video taped my belly for the whole day, watching him move around in there.. I can't help myself, he amazes me already and I haven't even met him yet!!!
Well i'm going to go now, and post this message and keep working on the page. There isn't a whole LOT you have to do on these blogger sites, but they are fun and they sure do the job!
I have posted a picture of my belly that Jeff took for me tonight! I'm a BIG momma!!! LOL
Talk to you all soon, i'm going to try to post at least once a week!
xoxoxox
Melanie & Baby

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home