Holy Cow ... 28 days left!
Is time every flying by! I haven't been able to post lately so this one wil be really long because I have lots of new news for all of you!
We found out at our last doctors appointment that our baby is bound to be a "BIG" baby. Dr. Harebottle figures he is going to be 8-9lbs, but closer to 9lbs! If he keeps growing I'm going to be SO uncomfortable though because I can hardly get comfy now as is and I have 4 weeks left still! Standing sucks, laying sucks, sitting really sucks.... its just getting really uncomfortable already, I don't know how I'm going to stand the next 28 days.
I had my baby shower last saturday! It was VERY exciting. I got a lot of really nice gifts and we had a great time... the cake was some yummie! Here is a mini-list of what I got:
Little outfits, pictureframes, photoalbums, knitted goods, a walker, pop and hop seat for baby, potty, play pen, blankets, baby wash and such, leather harley davidson jacket (yes you read that right), 2 diaper bags, baby monitor, movement monitor, toys, rattles, teethers, soothers, etc. etc. etc. WE GOT A LOT OF STUFF! :)
Well I think the end is near people... I have a feeling I might go early to deliver this baby. I've been having lots of signs that its almost time, but it is true that you can have these for up to a month before the baby comes. Talk about being nashious.. I wanna barf 24/7, and my heartburn is getting WAYYY worse. We'll see! I've been getting prepared for the big day! Today I went to Walmart and bought a new pair of pjays and slippers, a tooth brush and all the other jazz that goes with staying at the hospital. Its fun stuff! I packed our babies bag tonight.. its finalized and I'm NOT opening it again untill I'm at the hospital. LOL I keep opening it to make sure everything is in there that I need. There is 3 sleepers, 3 diaper shirts, and diapers and all the odds and ends that go with it. They say that you only need one sleeper, but you know how weird I am. I'm bringing 3 so I can choose which one looks best on our little baby before we leave ..... I'm in love with him already....
Anyways thats about it for tonight. I'm watching the OC and its good... I LOVE it...
and thats your "hint" for the night! :)
Talk to you all later!
Melanie & Baby
xoxox

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home