Almost Ready!
Mentally and physically I am so ready for this little man to make his entrance! I'm getting so tired of being pregnant. At one time in my life I used to think it was such a sin when women said that about their pregnancies, now I have to TOTALLY agree. Don't get me wrong, I cannot wait for this baby... but i'm ready to be unpregnant right now! Sleeping sucks, walking sucks, breathing sucks, and peeing REALLY sucks. Everything sucks.... but when that baby moves around in my belly it makes all the suckieness go away. Its a pretty amzing thing having this little guy growing inside of me. He is with me 24 hours a day and I still do not know what he looks like or anything about him for that matter...
Anyways :) I'm having my baby shower on Saturday from 1:00pm - 4:00pm and I am very excited! Its going to be a lot of fun to have everyone together for a little party and some games and good food! Not to mention I'm SO excited to see what I get from the shower as well... I don't have very much now, so it all will be a HUGE help for us!
Well just though I'd check in. I have another doctors appointment on Friday, so this weekend is sure to be a busy weekend for me! :)
Oh and PS, last appointment our doctor has informed us that we are probably having a BIG baby!!!! 8-9lbs or so. I guess bigger is better though because smaller babies are so fragile and since this is my first child it will be nice to have a big one to learn everything with!
Talk to you all soon! Hope to see you at my shower!!
Melanie & Baby
xoxoxoxoxoxo

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home