8 weeks left!! Only 54 days!
Hello!
Well I'm feeling much better these past couple days. Seems like i'm sleeping better and everything! Hopefully my little scare was just that.. a scare!
We have been getting lots of new stuff for the baby! I purchased a really nice lamp yesterday at our new Walmart! I'm going to post a picture above this to show you the room and some progress that we have made over the past couple of days! its hard to take a good picture tho because the room is too small for the lense on my camera!
Anywho, just thought I should pop in and say Hi and let you know everyone is feeling a lot better now! (lets just hope I don't catch that darn cough/cold thats going around)
I am going to shower we are going to town for the night tonight because we have prenatal classes all day tomorrow! Very exciting! :)
I will fill you all in on it on Monday!
See yas!
Melanie & Baby
xoxoxxoxo

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home