Hey Guys!

January 12, 2006

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Tyler loved the presents under the tree!


He really loved the bulbs! We used this picture in the paper for "the babies of 2005".

Here he is.. our crawling baby! He is VERY fast already!
_______________________________________________________


Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year! Tyler had an amazing time this holiday season! I am so glad that he was old enough to enjoy his first Christmas! He recieved a ton of toys and clothing, he even got a pair of Sidney Crosby sneakers! :)

Tyler started crawling on January 1st! He is into everything driving me bonkers! He loves pulling himself up to standing! He stands on up whenever he can, and prefers to be standing over sitting. I hope he soon learns that rocking chairs rock, and television stands have sharp edges. We have baby proofed as much as possible, but he still manages to get banged up on our furniture! We has already had a fat lip and bled all over me, scaring Jeff and I almost to death! Everyone has been telling me that this is JUST the beginning, I am starting to worry! lol

Tyler now has 7 teeth and LOVES to eat anything he can get in his mouth! We have been giving him lots of different foods and he enjoys eating SO MUCH! Yesterday he had pineapple and he LOVED it! :)

He is turning into a real Mommas boy and I love every minute of it! He says MUM MUM and DADDA and KIDDDY now. I think he said NO the other day, but he hasn't said it again since so It could have been just a fluke!

Tyler took 3 steps the other night! He hasn't done it since, and he fell right to his butt as soon as he took off, so I am PRAYING that also was another fluke! lol

Anyways this is just a brief update to keep you all posted! I am sorry I haven't been updating as much as I used to, we've been SO busy with our little boy! I promise I am going to start posting again more often, and now that Tyler is doing SO much stuff, I'm going to post more "updates" here, instead of sending out mass emails! :) Essentially we'll have more updates and just a few less pictures! :)

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year! Thanks for checkin' in on my blog, I promise there are more pictures to come.... SOON!

PS - Sorry about the spelling errors etc. if there is any! I am not going to re-read what I just wrote! lol I am trying to rush through this because Ty is waking up and I need to get upstairs and get his supper ready! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home