June 07, 2005
About Me
- Name: Melanie
- Location: Canada
The inner ramblings of a wife, mother, photographer, and Christian. I will not pretend my life is perfect, but I truly believe that I have been blessed.
Previous Posts
- Mummy says that I'm the cutest baby she knows! :)
- Hi!! I'm relaxin in bed with Pooh and Piggie!
- My kiddie is so cute! I can't wait to tug her tai...
- For some odd reason I've been eating my fingers la...
- Call me!
- Just relaxin'!
- After a long tiresome day of being cute.. its time...
- I'm having a lazy day at Grammie and Grampies hous...
- Sorry Ladies... the only woman in my life is my Mo...
- Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!! ;)


1 Comments:
Whos the cutest 2nd cousin in the whole world! TYLER!
Post a Comment
<< Home