May 08, 2005
About Me
- Name: Melanie
- Location: Canada
The inner ramblings of a wife, mother, photographer, and Christian. I will not pretend my life is perfect, but I truly believe that I have been blessed.
Previous Posts
- Tyler loves to move around. He was always an acti...
- Tyler's first trip to Nana and Poppie's house!
- I love to singggg!!! 20 days old!
- Tyler singing me a song.. boy is he ever silly!
- Tyler loves to tell stories!
- Tyler cuddling his daddy! 19 days old today! :)
- Tyler and Pappa, 3 days old in the hospital!
- Tyler's first time swinging!! Kaidy is making sure...
- My little Ty
- Stop taking pictures of me!!!! I'm trying to sleep!!


3 Comments:
beautiful baby Melanie and Jeff!! congrats on everything...I will have to come see him and You soon after a bit when you have some more baby time to yourselves....i'll bring gifts!
xo From Erin Black
We will have to paint a number 24 on that horse!
I think he mentioned he wanted a #8 on that horse?!
We'll have to ask him again ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home